SOL S.p.A is an Italian multinational company operating in the field of technical, industrial and medicinal gases. Founded in 1927, listed on the Milan Stock Exchange since 1998, at group level it has about 4,600 employees, a consolidated turnover of 973 million Euros, offices and units in 29 countries between Europe, India, Brazil, Turkey, Morocco and Switzerland. For further informations: www.solgroup.com
For the operational coordination and control of the logistics-distribution activities of our Bulgarian company located in Sofia we are looking for a:
JUNIOR LOGISTIC PLANNER
who, after a special training period, will take care of the following activities:
- Plan the distribution of cylinders products to customers according to the quality specifications required and provided on time by the distribution program;
- Coordinate and instruct transport drivers (training) in order to carry out the service respecting all safety regulations and specific operating procedures;
- Ensure the availability of means of transport for departing deliveries by calling the affiliated carriers or finding spot conveyors;
- Comply with and transmit to drivers the regulations related to logistics and transport regulations (ADR);
- Ensure that the acceptance, reception and shipping procedures, and the related documentation, are correctly carried out by the personnel in charge of their Establishment;
- Ensure the performance of administrative obligations /customs practices and provide support to the contractual management;
- Plan, schedule, and control procurement by using management system;
- Learn and use the SW used for product tracking;
- Manage the possible supply of products from external sources in order to guarantee the final availability to customers;
- Meet the efficiency and logistical effectiveness (KPI) objectives defined with the manager;
- Check billing and correct charging of transport costs.
Team Spirit, Resistance to stress, Good communication, Negotiating skills, Permanent result-oriented optimization search
Good level of English and good knowledge of the most used computer systems (e.g. SAP, Navision, etc.)
Knowledge of ADR regulations and rules for the distribution of medical-pharmaceutical products is an advantage.
At least a few years of experience in well-structured companies producing and selling products on the internal market, directly and through distributors and resellers.